Thursday, November 8, 2018

Assignment 22- Elevator Pitch 3

Last time I received feedback that commended my dynamicness so I tried to stay dynamic throughout the pitch. It was suggested that I mention who my target demographic is so I added that to my pitch.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Peyton,

    You did a really good with this elevator pitch, I think it's your best one so far. I like how you concise with what you were saying and didn't waste any time with unimportant details, you mentioned the problem and what your solution is to fix it. I also like you mentioned the demographic this time, giving the audience a larger scope into what you will focusing on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peyton,
    I really enjoyed how confident you seemed while delivering your pitch. That is something I feel that I need to work on. I think you took the advice you received and made great adjustments to this pitch. Everything blended very nicely and it never felt to choppy or unrehearsed. Awesome effort on this one, your hard work definitely shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Peyton,

    I think you did a great job. I think you were very short in the description of the app/its features and what you were offering. I think you could have invested into what you started about the mission of your trip. As always, I think you still did a good job at explaining the product and your overall idea.

    ReplyDelete