Thursday, October 25, 2018

Assignment 17- Elevator Pitch 2

https://youtu.be/StzZoNder-g

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peyton,

    I think you did a good job relaying your point with brevity in this video while speaking confidently and with purpose. I like how you led with the problem you were trying to solve, and then proceeded to describe the solution. I think identifying the segment or group you are catering towards with your idea is also important in an elevator pitch as it steers the audience to the group you will be focusing on and the general direction of your idea/app, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peyton,

    I loved how dynamic you were in your elevator pitch! You do a great job speaking confidently and directly to your audience. I think you also did a great job showing the benefits of the app you have created. You clearly addressed the app's functionality and the money it will save you when shopping for these market price items. If I could mention anything to improve upon, it would be to highlight the problem and go a little more depth so people can relate more to your product. Overall, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peyton,

    To say the least, your pitch has been one of the best ones I've seen in this class. You are very energetic which makes people stay entertained and focused on what you are saying. You also get the point across clearly which is the important part of the pitch.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete