Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Assignment 30- Final Reflection
This semester has been interesting for me. This class is the first class that I've had where the course is so relaxed. It has made me at times even forget that I'm in this class until Friday and then I'm last minute scrambling to do the assignments before they're due. This class has also been lot of fun though because I've learned a lot and enjoyed what I've learned. Even though I've decided that I'm no longer going to pursue a minor in Entrepreneurship, the class was still a great experience. The best part of this class has been developing my fake app. I know that I won't ever actually pursue this app because I'm just not that passionate about it, but I've enjoyed the process. Before the course I already felt like I was an entrepreneur because I already own my own Graphic Design and Photography company and have for a few years now. I do think however that this class has helped me with my own business and has helped me to grow it better than I had before. I would recommend to future students that they stay on top of the class. I kind of wish I would have just done all the assignments during syllabus week and have just been done with it. Staying focused is the key.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Peyton,
ReplyDeleteAt the beginning of this class, I was somewhat confused when Professor Pryor explained how the class was structured, but now at the end of the course, I really like how it was structured. Like you said, it was very relaxing, and I always knew what my final grade would be, I never had to worry about it.
Hello Peyton,
ReplyDeleteIt was very interesting to hear about your journey through this class and through the semester. I think it is great how you have been able to apply what you have learned in this class to the business you currently run. I too have been able to see things through a different light and hone in on new skills and ways to approach certain situations.
Hi Peyton,
ReplyDeleteI agree with the surprise of how relaxed the course is. It makes time management and self discipline very crucial aspects of this course. I also wish I would have completed all of the assignments early in the semester so that the class didn't drag on as much as it did. Good luck with all of your future ventures!
Hey Peyton,
ReplyDeleteIt's been interesting to read and see your journey throughout this ENT class. I appreciate your honestly in terms of how you would wait until Friday to do the assignments, I also have done the same. The class was relaxed but I definitely did learn from it and it has altered my previous mindset about what entrepreneurship was about and what it entailed. Good luck with all your future goals!