Thursday, September 27, 2018

Assignment 9- Testing the Hypothesis Pt 2

The interviews:
For my interviews I found five people who like eating healthy, but do not care about finding the best deal on produce. I found that the people who fall outside the boundary are often people that are loyal to one specific store and only shop at the one place. The people I found care about finding good deals, but are not willing to go to another store to find them. Some other people I interviewed were shoppers who aren't concerned with eating healthy, they're just shopping. Most of these people said they would use the proposed app to compare the prices of other food items in the store that aren't listed online (meat, dairy, bakery, etc). These people that I found didn't seem to share that same brand loyalty as the people who are specifically shopping for produce and healthier eating options.

These interviews made me realize I need to expand the items that the app compares prices for. It needs to be more than produce for people to use and pay for the app. Just shopping for produce isn't enough for people to use the app.

Inside the boundary:

  • WHO: People who are shopping and looking for the best deal, bargain shoppers
  • WHAT: One place where you can compare the prices of food in your local area (those not listed online like meat, produce, and the bakery)
  • WHY: It is difficult to know what to buy at certain stores


Outside the boundary:

  • WHO: Loyal brand customers
  • WHAT: To compare prices of non-food items because they are listed online

2 comments:

  1. Hey Peyton,
    My idea is similar to your and I think it's a good idea for you to isolate fresh produce, this would appeal to a large demographic. As with my own idea, I included loyal brand customers outside the boundaries. There are people who would pay an extra few cents or dollars to shop at their particular store, such as Publix, or buy a particular organic brand of bananas from Trader Joes. I feel this trend goes hand in hand with economic well-being though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peyton,

    I loved how honest you were about the feedback you received from your interviews. I definitely agree that your app would benefit from expanding the products listed on the app. Your app can help people who are brand loyal to certain brands you have listed or the vast number of people in this day and age who love a good deal.

    ReplyDelete